Thursday, January 20, 2011

Time to blog


This is an experiment. It works for housework, so perhaps it will work for blogging and I have so much in my head that needs to be put down in words I have to try something or I'll explode. So I'll repeatedly set my kitchen timer to 30 minutes and start writing. There will be a theme - the uses and abuses of data in education.

But then I took a photo and spent time looking for the power lead for my laptop and then I checked my email - look there's an article called the "unreasonable effectiveness of data" I must read... isn't that funny I've just reread Wigner's seminal article "The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics in the Natural Sciences" and I've only got two minutes left and I've got to upload the photo yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.